PDFlite can be used to read any PDF file. With it's light simplistic design you can concentrate on your documents, not the software. Since version 0.2 you can use the PDFlite printer so you can convert any document to a PDF file.
Screenshots of PDFlite
PDFlite Publisher's Description
PDFlite can be used to read any PDF file. With it's light simplistic design you can concentrate on your documents, not the software. You can view PDF documents quickly and easily with all common features such as search, print, zoom and a fast full featured web browser plugin. Since version 0.2, you can use the PDFlite printer so you can convert any document to PDF file. That means Word document to PDF, docx to PDF and any image files to PDF. Just load up the orignal file in your normal viewer or editor and print it using the PDFlite printer, which will then generate a PDF image of the document. This means you can create an author PDFs in your favourite word processor or publisher. It is also available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, and many more languages.
Version 0.7 changes:
- Support for MOBI eBook format
- support opening CHM documents from network drives
- a selection can be copied to a clipboard as an image by using right-click context menu
What's New in Version 0.9 of PDFlite
- add support for FictionBook ebook format
- add support for PDF documents encrypted with Acrobat X
- “Print as image” compatibility option in print dialog for documents that fail to print properly
- new command-line option: -manga-mode [1|true|0|false] for proper display of manga comic books
Look for Similar Items by Category